MusiXTeX and Related Software
Dieter Glötzel has released an updated version
of his MusicXML-to-PMX converter
Don Simons has released
PMX version 2.76. This package is available
in the MiKTeX update wizard and an easy-to-install
with Windows and OSX binaries is available at
- Allow accented characters in lyrics.
- Behind-the-scenes modifications to allow staff-crossing chords that
are unbeamed or beamed, as illustrated in staffcrossall.pmx.
- Modifications to allow accented characters in text strings in
lyrics, page headers, and text dynamics.
- Bugfixes in unbeamed, dotted xtuplets.
- Increased allowable length of text dynamic strings from 52 to 64
- Bob Tennent has released
MusiXTeX version 1.23.
- adjusted spacing of
- corrected definition of
\nblines > 6
- version 0.16e of the
- revised material on page layout in the manual
- TeXLive 2016
has been released.
This can be installed in parallel with one or more older releases.
The 2016 release provides musixtex (1.22), pmx (2.74), M-Tx (0.62), musixtnt (2016-01-30)
and autosp (2016-01-30) for over 20 platforms, including MacOSX
Table of Contents:
users or those seeking an older file may wish to bypass this page and browse
the archive. That is the only access to some older
versions of current software (many past
versions of MusiXTeX, useful for tracking changes), files for MusiXTeX's
historical predecessors MusicTeX and MuTeX, and some other files that are not linked to from any
- This web page as of December 2012 is available
for this web page.
Search the WIMA Software Archive: