MusiXTeX and Related Software
Dieter Glötzel has released version 1.0
of his MusicXML-to-PMX converter
- Don Simons has released
PMX version 2.74. This is also
now available at
with Windows and OSX binaries and a gzipped-tar archive for Unix-like systems.
- Enabled staff-crossing chords with single stems, as ordinary beams,
\" in lyrics string, for umlaut.
- Fix bug in scor2prt that was causing crashes when last line started
- Enable note option Lx to lengthen a stem by x
- Releases of musixtex (1.22), pmx (2.74), M-Tx (0.62), musixtnt (2016-01-30)
and autosp (2016-01-30) are now available from the archive and from
Table of Contents:
users or those seeking an older file may wish to bypass this page and browse
the archive. That is the only access to some older
versions of current software (many past
versions of MusiXTeX, useful for tracking changes), files for MusiXTeX's
historical predecessors MusicTeX and MuTeX, and some other files that are not linked to from any
- This web page as of December 2012 is available
for this web page.
Search the WIMA Software Archive: